Inner Tube

Shop By
Inner Tube
  • What Is The Right Kind Of Damper For My Vehicle? | Tire Rack

  • …gas shocks. Click a shock for a more detailed view TWIN-TUBE SHOCK ABSORBERS (fig. A and B)* The main components are: * Outer tube, also called reservoir tube (6)* * Inner tube, also called cylinder (5)* * Piston (2)* connected to a piston rod (1)* * Bottom valve, also called footvalve (7)* * Piston…

Powered by Powered by SLI Systems

Need help choosing the right products for your vehicle? Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help. Just pick up the phone and give us a ring. Or let's chat via email. We love solving problems and lending a hand (or an ear).

Contact Us