Tread Depth Of Blizzak

Shop By
Tread Depth Of Blizzak
Related Categories: Winter Tread Depth | Deep Snow Tires | Winter Tire Tread Depth | South Bend Indiana | Tread Depth Indicator | Snow Tires On Front Wheel Drive | Tread Depth Replacement | Michelin Vs Goodyear | Honda Steel Wheels | Forester Tires
  • Bridgestone Blizzak Snow Tires: Why I Personally Recommend Them

  • …Confidence. #1 Tread Depth Why doesn't a race slick work well in the snow? One reason is tread depth. Where most all-season tires and summer tires start at 10/32nds or less, most of the Blizzak snow tires start at 12/32nds or more. This helps provide traction in the deep snow. Read Tread Depth: Why…

  • Related Products: Winter Claw
  • Test Review of Blizzak WS70

  • …experience testing the Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 and was able to compare its characteristics to the WS70 he installed on his vehicle. Here is his story:This past winter, I embarked on a 1200-mile (round-trip) drive with the Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 at full tread depth. With the tires installed two…

  • Related Products: Forester Tires
  • Caring for and Getting to Know Your Bridgestone Blizzaks

  • …roads. A Blizzak's tread compound comprises the top 55 percent of the tire's tread depth with an underlying base winter compound making up the remaining 45 percent. The Blizzak LM, or Lamella line, is their performance winter family of snow tires. This compound features tread designs with…

  • The WS70 Continues the Blizzak Legacy

  • …As a replacement for the well-loved WS60, the Blizzak WS70 promises to be the most advanced Studless Ice and Snow tire from Bridgestone and an industry leader. Featuring an aggressive tread pattern, a high number of sipes, a deep starting tread depth and an advanced molecular compound, these tires…

  • Bridgestone Blizzak WS70

  • …you, the driver, better grip. Improving upon the Blizzak WS60, the WS70 has more tread depth for better bite in deep snow conditions. After having tested this tires versus its main competition (Continental ExtremeWinterContact and Michelin X-Ice Xi2) I wouldn't trade the Blizzak WS70 for either.

  • Related Products: Michelin X-ice Tread Depth
  • How Do Winter / Snow Tires Work?

  • tread pattern that will pack snow in, causing snow on snow contact, and therefore, providing excellent traction. When there's less deep tread depth, the tire is less likely to hold snow. This is why tires designed for muddy conditions don't do as well in snow. Michelin X-Ice Xi2 Bridgestone Blizzak


Powered by Powered by SLI Systems

THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Need help choosing the right product for your vehicle? Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help.

Just pick up the phone and give us a ring. Our experts love solving problems and lending a hand (or ear).